Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shiva Beseiged a Mea

As a linkshell, we thought it would be good to have weekly mission/events for our members to accomplish goals. So today was our first try at doing Chains of Promythia (COP) Promyvian- Mea. We ended up going to the broken teleport at the telecrag in Tahrongi. So we head in all 7 of us (Kainbelmont-BLM, Naquel-MNK, Frizzlefry-WAR, Nimotas_THF, Loquat-WHM, Sketch-NIN, and I-RDM). Kain didn't join fight for first fight. He stayed outside to guide us. We wiped the first time. Naquel bounced after the first attempt, so Kain ended up replacing him. 5-31-09-1 1 We wiped 4 more times. Making us wipe 5 times for the night. We got frustrated so we left and didn't try a 6th time. Since we wiped, I had the urge to kill something. I realized that my fame for San D was 6, so I wanted to try to get Shiva avatar for my SMN. I was able to recruit Thesage-SMN, Frizzle-PLD, Kainbelmont-BLM and Rhelic-WHM. So we head to Fei'Yin to the battle arena. We go in to fight. The fight seemed easy. It went really quick. I casted a lot of Fire II's on her. 5-31-09-1 2 At end I got the ability to summnon Shiva as well as Rhelic. I think everyone else took the gil. So Kain warped everyone home. I ran to guy to finish quest. I then went to my mog house, changed job to SMN and threw on any gear that I could use for my level. I ran to W Ronf to summon Shiva. I just wanted to see her and test her out. 5-31-09-1 She's able to do Axe Kick and cast Blizzard II. But she takes a lot of MP though. I came back in from W Ronf in time to make it for Beseiged. I changed back to RDM and teleported to Whitegate. I need to level up my Dark magic skills. So I got my dark up maybe 3 levels. Beseiged was short. I only died twice. That's a new record for me. Overall, today was a good day even with the wipe of Promy-Mea.

No comments: