Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Better Than Farming

I get on to party, but I couldn't get party for my level,so I decided to go farm in Zi'Tah.  I get there & I save a chick from a gob death.  Afterwards, I get an offer I couldn't refuse. I got offered gil to powerlevel a party.  
At first, I was a bit hesitant. I never powerleveled a whole party. So, I said okay. The party was in the secret room in Crawlers' Nest.  So we started on Crawlers. So far so good. Then they brought in a horn fly. Those suck my mp like crazy. So there were a death or 2.  Then eventually they liked 2 flies, 5 out 6 of the party died. Then I cast reraise and then I die. I used chainspell and raise 4 out of the 5 party members.  There were more deaths afterwards.  I think I wasn't hih enough to powerlevel Crawlers' Nest. I can't take on a fly by myself. 
I did get 17,500 gil for the whole experience. I'm going to going to get better at powerleveling. I did get a couple of skilll ups, though.
All in all it was an okay night.  

No comments: