Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, May 25, 2009

Banishing the Shadows

Get on like planned to finish Mission 5-2, The Shadow Lord, so I can get Rank 6. With Rank 6, I can participate in dynamis & the ability to do Zilart Missions. So we gather everyone. Who's everyone? Thesage, Mnace, Kakida, Inchigo and myself. Four of us had to the fight. So I get everyone together. We head to Castle Vhazl Keep to take down the Shadow Lord with just the 5 of us. We were, SMN, RDM, 2 WAR, DRG. 5-25-09 The fight from my prospective, was pretty easy. I just stayed clear & healed folks. It was ok. It was fun. Afterwards, I was too psyched up to log off. So Kainbelmont asked to duo together. I said yep. So we head Aydeewa Subterrane. We had ourselves our own little manaburn party. It was fun. I got a lot of skill ups and a lot of exp points. Kain is the best!! 5-25-09 2

No comments: