Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ferrin & Terry's Wedding

My friend Ferrin got married today on Purgonorgo Isle off of Bibiki Bay to his long time girlfriend Terry. The wedding took place at 8:00 pm.
The rest are pictures of the wedding plus the vows.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
F & T Wedding 4
F & T Wedding 10
F&T Wedding 1
F&T Wedding 2
F&T Wedding3
F & T Wedding 17
F & T Wedding 6
F & T Wedding 5
F & T Wedding 12
F & T Wedding 13
F & T Wedding 7
CONGRATULATIONS FERRIN & TERRY!!!!!
Special thanks to Thesage for providing me with the screen prints of the vows.

No comments: