Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

On The Road to Owning a Pet.

Played: 2.5 hours Got on to farm & start the SMN quest. So I head to Windh to start quest, but to find out that I have to get the Carbuncle Ruby first. So I head Burburimu Peninsula to farm Poison Leeches. Olibhear and Kirinkage joined me in farming for the Ruby and stuff to sell. I was and still am broke as hell. I can't even afford to buy me a drink. We farm and farm but we had a lot of competition. There was this guy and girl stealing leeches from me. Pissed me off. I screamed out B@!ches!!! I was so pissed. I got a stack & a half of blood when they asked to join our party. They wanted the blood & they were going to get the Ruby for me. I said fine. I'll still get some money. I did get the Ruby. I then disbanded. I farm some more and got 2 more blood. Then I leave for Windh to start SMN quest. Traveling in Windh In Windh I head to NPC to sell my blood. Then I head to the NPC with the quest and accept it. I have to get the Ruby to experience 7 weather effects: Snow, Earth, Wind, Thunder/Lightning, Clear Skies, Rain and Heat. I then warp to Jeuno. Then I chocobo it to San.D.. On the way there I experience 2 weather effects: Clear skies and Rain. I get to San.D. and logoff.

No comments: