Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, September 6, 2008

RDM - Level 24 - Rank 2

Played: 4 hours Got on to level RDM, like I promised Olihbear. We plan on getting to 30 together so we both can get SMN. I log on in San.D.. I put all extra stuff into my storage so when I get new stuff I don't loose them because my items are full. I contact Oli. He says he's ready. Told him to meet at Port Jeuno by Qufim entrance. I am still making party while I'm waiting for Oli. I find a THF, WAR, BLM, NIN. We head to Qufim when Oli arrives. We stay in path killing worms until whole party is together. Then Oli had to leave abruptly & so did NIN. I had to find some more people. I find a RDM, Aristander, from my ls {KC}, and another PLD. We fought Giant Trappers (Giga's), Snippers, and anything. On the way to moving camp, I was killed by a Giga while I was curing a party member. I went to homepoint and was going to meet party at new camp, tower. As I got back to my hp, 2 party members were dead. I asked what happened and they said Giga. I totally understood. I head back to Qufim & get to tower. We are waiting for the other 2 party members who died. The PLD died on the way back from Jeuno again. Ari was stuck waiting for a Wight to move. Finally everyone got to tower. We fight anything and everything. We even kill a Wight. I level to 24 from 22, tonight. Woo hoo. Soon, Kazam. I need to start the quest for the Kazam Airship Pass. I tell party I am going to disband because I didn't want ruin their exp. So I fight until I get a cushion. I disband and head to my temporary mog house. I then Chocobo it to San.D. and log off in my own mog house.

No comments: