Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My thoughts on the game after 4 months

Okay. I've been playing FFXI now for 5 months. As you probably can tell from my posts that I enjoy the game immensely. I've been playing since the beginning of June 2008. Personally, I'm not a gamer. Never really been one. I've had a PS1 and a PS2. And now I have PS3. Sounds like a dedicated fan to Sony? Yeah I am. I like the fact they are the only system out in the market that allows you to continue playing old games on their newer systems. However, I digress from my main topic, FFXI. FFXI keeps my interest in multiple ways: interacting with people all over the world, not redundant, and the scenery is gorgeous. Sometime I feel that this place, Vanad'iel, is alive. The game is also a great escape from a stressed reality. However, It's not like you can't get stressed out in the game. (You should seen me on Tuesday.) I was cussing up a storm because some Taru character kept stealing my leeches every time I attacked one. The S.O.B. I think her name is Natalieanne, I hope she reads this. You B@$&H!!!!! Anyway, I digress again. So far in the game I'm captivated and now I am playing this game more than watching TV. Even more than cleaning and taking care of house. In the coming weeks though, I will be getting back to my normal schedule. Play FFXI 2 - 3 times a week, do my consulting work, and hang out with friends. That's all after my regular 9-5 job. I have so much to do in life. I can't be in Vanad'iel all the time. Reality is where I need to be. Don't get me wrong. I still love the game. I look forward to playing it until I get bored with it, which I doubt it. I am looking forward to the new expansion pack they are creating. I haven't even made a dent in the ones that I already have. The latest update to the game came in Sept (2008) which included the level sync feature. I really okay with it if I only want to gain experience. However, if I want my skill ups and standard improvements, then I rather party the old fashion way. Anyway, you may see my blog be a little bit scarce as I get back onto a new schedule playing.

No comments: