Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Friday, September 5, 2008

My Date With Inchigo

Played: 3 hours I get on again to do menial work; cooking craft, selling stuff and write down the spells. I say hello to ls. It was a ghost town. Only me and Inchigo on. So he said was going to level his BLM. It was level 7. He asked if I can party with him. So I asked if was he asking me on a date. He said yeah. So I changed into my THF again. I met him at the gate to W. Ronf. We head to kill in W. ROnf.. I am now expecting big conversation from him. He's all quiet. We kill in silence. He said we should hit LaTheine. We get there. We kill some stuff, then an Orc killed us. We both dead and he's still quiet. He got someone to come raise us and I got someone to come raise us. Both people came at same time. He said his person was going to powerlevel us. I said ok. My person happened to be Titen. He was getting all up in his business. Jealous jerk. Anyway, Inchi got to fighting & I left Titen behind. Photobucket We took strong stuff. Then we got bored. So we headed back to San. D.. He walked me to the door. On the way we bumped into Fawnaa. We exchanged a little chit chat before I got to my mog to log off.

No comments: