Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Beseiged Warlock

I get on early to retrieve my boots from Crawlers Nest. It was like around 11:30 am. Not many people were on. Only person was Oliphant. So I begged him to help me. He said sure. We met at C Nest. I lead him to where I left my boots. On the way. Someone called for help. So we helped her. She was running from a bomb mob. I never seen one there before. I actually thought that mob only came out during Halloween when I started playing, lol. So we finish off mob and head into the deadly tunnel. Until we get close to mobs, I put sneak & invisible on both me and Oli. He didn't tell me when it wore until it was too late. He got caught by 5 bees. I healed him as much as possible without drawing hate. When he got down to 5th bee, I helped him melee. The bees read as even match to me. Then we sat and and rested for a while. We get to area for me to pick up my boots. No mobs there. So I got it. Then I cast sneak and invisible on both of us again. Oli again didn't tell me when wearing and got caught by 2 exorays. Those checked tough to me. He started to run to zone. I said okay he's running to zone let me run too. Just as I passed the last 2 scorpions, my sneak and invis wore off. They killed me as I was zoning. WTF!!!!! I had the downloading screen and all. I thought my ass was safe. I thought wrong. Oli died to. We both hp'd. At least I got my Warlock boots. Only thing I don't like about the boots, I lose 9 MP. Oh well. I had to log cause I had to pick up my sister. Once I returned home I logged back in. I had no idea what I wanted to do. Kirinkage said there was going to be a massive besieged going on. 3 factions were going to attack. I contacted Frizzlefry to see if I could join his party. He said he's taken someone somewhere and would when he gets to Whitegate. So I immediately leave for Whitegate. I had to take long route since I'm not a mercenary yet. On the boat, I was talking to Zeeone. I told him about besieged. He said he's going to be there. He was excited. When I finally arrived, he invited me to his party. I also bought all my maps. Whitegate is mad confusing. I started the mercenary quest. Since I'm not mercenary yet, my participation is just for skill ups and having experienced the event. I met Zee in Alzahbi then walked back into Whitegate so I won't be teleported elsewhere. I find where the mages stay and started casting spells. I put on reraise just in case of death. I survived the 1st wave. In the second wave, I died 3 times. I rose due to my reraise then I slapped on my reraise again. As I was healing I get killed again. I raise again. However, this time I didn't have time to put on reraise before I died. I have no idea what killed me all 3 times. Only thing I hated was all the lag. My elemental and enfeebling went up a bit in there. So I think I will do besieged again. No one came to raise me so I hp'd. I didn't want to do the 3rd wave. I get back to San D to find out I didn't lose any exp from dying. Yes. Once back in San D I participate in the Doll festival again. This time I turn into a Hume girl. Photobucket I was talking to Ghostdawg and he said he'll come skill up with me in Altepa. So I stop the festivities of the Doll Festival and go to my mog house to get my inventory into order. I OP warp to Altepa and met Ghost there. We duo for at least 2 hours. We killed a lot of gobs. There was a near death experience. We then took on 2 Lesser Manticore.  Photobucket They resemble the Notoriously hard NM called Kirin. Then we fought a scorpion. Photobucket It was pretty cool. After a while I got tired and decided to call it a night. We both op'd back to our home nations. I go sell all the crap I accumulated. I head to mog house, checked delivery box and logged for the night.

No comments: