Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Break In The Horizon

I decided to round up people to help me with my first limit break. I got Ghostdawg who said he'll help after he finish fishing. Then I got Kirinkage and Inchigo. As I was getting under way, Naquel contacted me. So he said he'll help until he had to go to his Promy run. I said the more the merrier. So we decide to start with the Necro (Eldemiene Necropolous) first since it was the hardest one. I am too low to go thru the whole place so I stayed at zone. I did venture in to a point. It started with just Kirin and Inchigo. Naquel made it just as we were heading in. The 3 valiant heroes go in and start killing Lichs. After a while Naq had to leave. We still didn't get item yet. However, Ghost came in time. He goes in just as Inchi dies and Kirin got the item. I lot it. Now we head to Garlaige Citadel. Inchi had to meet us there since he had to hp from dying. We get there in record time. This time I had to go further in to help open the banishing gate. However, I stay just inside the banishing gate. The fellas (Kirin, Inchi and Ghost) go in and after 3 fights the item dropped. Now crazy Inchi warps out of there. Now Ghost, Kirin and I are stuck behind the banishing gate. Abway had to come and cast escape on us for us to get out. You need 4 people to open the gates in citadel. Now we go on to the last place, Crawlers Nest. I had 2 things to do in Nest so we tackle the LB1 item first. That was easy. Dropped on first fight. So we then ran around the nest looking for a treasure chest. Found one easily. I get my item that I had to go back to San D for. I put the guys in an area where I can easily find them on my return. I return to them as quickly as possible. I learned there are things in there that will try to kill me. I find the area to bury the boots. Then we made it out the Nest. I thank all my boys for the help. Ghost had me on follow so I carefully took him back to Jeuno with me. Follow cancelled when I zoned into Jeuno. I immediately ran upstairs to Maat. I trade him the 3 items. I pass my first limit break. Yay! Tomorrow I have to head back to Crawlers Nest to pick up my AF2 boots. I log off.

No comments: