Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Duo'ing Is Good For Your Health

I get on for conversational purposes only. Wasn't planning on any leveling or anything. I was going to do my taxes and talk. Like I was supposed to do yesterday. Right. So I get and find once again my ls is bumping. It's full of people. Yay! Inchigo, Annastacia, Mayonaka, and even Naquel. Naquel was having a bad day. Inchi was trying to skill up in the wrong area with DRG. Kirinage and Oliphant were on too. I was talking with Kakida thru tells. He was so hurt from RBK disbanding and disheartened about who his friends are. I felt bad for him. Then we got to more pleasant convo about skills and jobs. He gave me a fishing rod he got off of a gob. So I decide to fish and do my taxes. Ok. That couldn't happen. Fishing requires me to keep hold of the controller. Damn. So much for my taxes. I fish a stack of moat carp when I get a tell from Ghostdawg. He wanted to know what I was up to. I told him I was looking to duo so I raise my sword and elemental skills. He said he has to do same with his SAM. So we make a date. We head to Yhoator. During my skilling up party Naquel and Mayonaka get into a little argument. I had to settle them down. After that was squashed. I died. As we were fighting a crawler 2 tonberries and 1 element attacked us. I died and Ghost got down to 29 HP. I hp and OP back. We continue on when I got a tell from Naquel asking if I was mad at him. Lol. This is a constant thing lately. Ghost now Naq. Lol. I told him no but he should try to be nice. By end of the night my elemental went from 93 to 97 and my sword went from 120 to 124. I even learned a new weapon skill, seraph blade, that I can't even use with my RDM. Lol. Ghost gave me a warp cudgel to use to get back home to my hp. Then when I get home he tells me to keep it. Lol. And I found money in my delivery box from my stack of fish. Damn tonight was a good night.

No comments: