Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Convo With a Serving of Party

Today was not a playing day when I got onto the game. I got on just to talk with my friends. I was going to do my taxes. I'm on a schedule. I had all my paperwork in front of me and everything. So I log on to find my LS popping. Yay! I had at least 5 people on it. I had Oliphant, Annastacia (formerly Chig), Inchigo, Mayonaka, myself and then Kirinkage. So we get to talking while I am calculating my expenses. Inchi's trying to get me to be his and I'm staying single, lol. Oli doing quests and missions and complaining he can't get a party with his BLU. Mayonaka leveled her WHM in campaign. Then we were discussing TV shows. That's when I get a party invite. I am torn on whether to take party (get exp) or just keep on with the taxes with good conversation. My FFXI gene overwrote my sense of responsibility. So I decided to join the party. The party is in Western Altepa Desert. The only way there is either a Tele to Altepa or OP to Altepa and both takes you to Eastern Altepa Desert. So I decided to OP and walk with sneak and invisible on. As I was looking for entrance to W Altepa, I bump into Naquel. I give him a pearl to my LS. I find my way to my party without incident. PhotobucketI party maybe 2 hours before I left party to log. I didn't get a level, but I have like 2k to go. Then I will be level 50. I will then be able to do my LB1 and AF2 quest. I'm getting up there. Soon I have to start partying in Whitegate areas. Ugh. I will have to become a mercenary and get Sigel instead of Signet. No more conquest points for a long time after that. There's so much I need to do: - raise my elemental magic skills - raise my enhancing magic skills - raise my sword skills - AF2 quest - LB1 quest - open jobs in Windy - do Lure of Wildcats in Windy

No comments: