Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, July 26, 2008

WHM - Level 7 - Rank 2

Played: 3 hours So I am still leveling WHM. I spent 3 hours killing decent challenges and easy prey monsters to level. It took me 3 hours because I don't have on my anniversary ring. I have like 6 out 10 uses left. I kill way more easy prey than decent challenges. Decent challenges are hard to come by. Easy prey are dime a dozen. Easy prey only gives like 15 to 25 exp, whereas, decent challenges give like 40 to 60 exp. Even-matches are 50/50 chances. 50/50 chance you will die and 50/50 chance you will win. Since my WHM can't take a lick, I try to stay to decent challenges. I am going to have to start partying with people around my level now. My linkshell was pretty quiet today. So it was a very un-eventful day leveling.

No comments: