Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Un Dia en la Vida de RDM

Played: 7 hrs (2hrs 7/12 & 5 hrs 7/13) 7/12: Got on to fix my macros on my PS3 for both RDM & WHM. After fixing them I decided to try to level WHM some more. However, never made out to level. I ended up selling stuff at the AH and to vendors. 7/13: Got on PS3, and all my macros were gone. So I had to redo them. Then I go out to level WHM. I find that my TV screen is not good for playing FFXI when it's night time in the game. I can't see shit!!! So I log off. I log back on on my computer instead. When I did, I decided to RDM it. I sell some more crap to the street vendors. Then I decide to party with my brother again. I head to the Dunes again. I find 4 other members to party with. We start off at the Oasis, then head over to Gob camp. I finally level to 18. Woo hoo. Then I fight some more to make sure I have enough points to cover me on my way to & from Selbina for subjob quest. I got it from an NPC named Isaico or something like that. However, I wasn't able to use the subjob at that point. So I head back to camp. What did you know, I Gob got me when I was close to camp. Luckily my friend Zephyrr was powerleveling us. I asked her to come raise me. She did. After my weakness wore off I participated in some more fights. My tummy told me to get off. So, I bid everyone a farewell & used my warp scroll back to my homeplace, San D. At home I was able to add my subjob. I used WHM as my subjob. Then I shutdown to go eat.

No comments: