Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Healing Has Begun

Played: 2 hours I decided to play for 2 hours tonight. When I got on, there wasn't anyone to party with. So I decided, I might as well level up WHM because I am going to have that either as my subjob to my RDM or have my RDM as my subjob to WHM. However, my RDM needs over 3k points before I get to level 18 for the subjob quest, so I will have to party to get the exp points. I change jobs at my mog house then head out to AH to buy a club for my WHM to use. I did buy 1 spell, Banish. I didn't buy anymore because I have a good chunk of them already. They'll be available to me as my level increases. I decide to play in E.Ronf. because it's close to home. I go out. In 3 fights, I'm level 2. I can use Cure. 3 more fights, I'm level 3, I can use Dia. It goes on like that until I hit level 5. As I hit lvl 5, I saw a guy, same level, so I asked him to party with me. He says sure. Then he says, "Don't Join My Battles". That's the whole purpose of partying. We took an Orc & a Fungar. So I got fed up & disbanded the party. He sucked. I could do better by myself. I decided to try an Even Match Beetle. He kicked my ass. My brother was hollering behind me. So of course I died. I am no longer scared of dying. It's a part of the game. I did not level-down either. I just went back to my mog house. Then I remembered I had the spell Banish. If I remembered it during the fight, I would not have died. I could kick myself. I shut down for the night.

No comments: