Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My 15 Minutes of Fame

Played: 1 hour Well I decided to get on & continue to level up my WHM. I get on and head to W. Ronf.. I check my items to see if there is anything to sell. I do go and sell the Spatha sword that refuses to sell at the auction house. I get like 386 gil at the weapon shop. That was great because it was selling for 300 at the AH with a 21 gil fee. So I made out ahead. I head out to W. Ronf. On my way out, I get a tell saying "OMG It's You!!". I was flabbergasted. I responded with a polite "Hello" and "Do I know You". She said yes. We are in the FFXI guild on Gaiaonlin.com. I was thinking I was some kind of celebrity. So we get to talking. I ended up befriending her. Her name is Rainewaters. So I keep killing as I move along. I took on even-matches and decent challenges. As I get back closer to the castle, I kill easy preys. I head into E.Ronf. from W. Ronf. thru the doorway close to the castle. I was also chatting on my linkshell. I can't help but keep saying this. I love my linkshell. They make me laugh. We decide to hook up on Sunday to party. Looking forward to it. I head on home to my Mog.

No comments: