Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just Another Day as a Nurse

Played: 1.5 hours I finally got back on to FFXI tonight. As my previous post said. I was at the Holla Temple in LaTheine. I decide to run back to San. D. to change into my WHM to level it up. On my way thru LaTheine, I see a Battering Ram. I avoid it & checked it to see if I could take it. It said it was tough. So I keep going. Next you know I hear the loudest growl. I was aggro'd by another Battering Ram. I was trying to run for my life. Of course the sucker killed me. Which was fine by me. I needed to be in San. D.. I head to my homepoint. I enter my Mog house to change my job to WHM/RDM. I change my job and head out to sell goods to the store. I head into W. Ronf. to level. I did pretty well. Once the nightfall took place in Vana'Diel, I took shelter in the castle. I can't see on my TV screen when it's nightfall. Once daylight came I went back out to do some more killing. I leveled up to 6. I killed some more. Then it started to get night again, so I ran back into the castle. This time I sold some more stuff. Then I decided to check the AH for armor, weapons & spells. I then realized I had 2 spells in my mog house. I head back there. On my way there, one of my linkshell pals waved to me. I get into my Mog and got the spell Poisona. I couldn't use the second one because it's for level 7. I head outside to use the spell. Once outside, I see more of my linkshell pals. I wave to them. I use the spell & create a macro for it. I get lazy and head back inside my mog to shutdown. Moogle

No comments: