Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sick Time Turns Into Play Time

Played: 6 - 8 hours I called in sick today because I wasn't feeling to well. So since I had to stay near my computer to do audit work, I decided to play. I get on to level my WHM. I decided I wanted my WHM to be the exact half of my RDM. It was taking me too long, to get points so I got frustrated. I used my anniversary ring. That doubles my exp. I start then my boss called. So I stopped playing. I shutdown. I finished what my boss needed,then I went 2 find myself something to eat. Since I'm sitting in my living room, I decide to play a little. I used my PS3. You know the one I've been complaining about because the TV is dark & I can't see during Vana'diel night time. So I decide to finish up quests that I have open. So I tackle the Prince Peirje Receipt quest. I head to the Chateau in N. San D.. I wander thru the whole place talking to every single NPC to finish this quest. Couldn't find the person. I got annoyed so I left the Chateau. As I left the Chateau, I decide to talk to the guard. Can you believe it? He's the one I was supposed to talk to all along. I spent all this time in the Chateau. Argh! The guard runs in & back out to the castle. He then insulted my outfit. So I thought I was done. I then decided to tackle the lost dad quest. I'm looking for this kid's father in N. San D.. I am going all over San D. looking for this man. I can't find him. So I look at my open mission list to get an idea to where I could possibly find the father. The receipt mission is still open why? I head back to the guard at the Chateau. He tells me I have to go back to the Armor Shop. Duhh! I head back to shop and get 200 gil for the mission. I decide to go back out to level. It's daytime.

I'm out leveling now in W. Ronf. I get closer & closer towards LaTheine. That means I'm getting stronger. I decide to try a Wild Sheep. It checked at decent challenge. I've been fighting & winning decent challenge orcs. I am dying!!! As I am fighting the one Wild Sheep, another decided to attack me too. This DRK/WHM guy saved my butt. I didn't die. So the only lesson I took from that fight was to make sure there isn't another sheep around. So I'm all healed & I take on another sheep. Why did I almost die again?!!!!!? It was only one sheep & decent challenge. DRK saved my butt for a second time. I luv him. Of course, I'm determined, I lose the DRK and then fight another sheep. I killed it without nearly dying. Just barely though. I sit down and heal. I go and fight an orc. Tigerkirara Defeats Orc

I go back to castle to buy new armor. I totally look like a mage now. I decided to finish the lost father mission. I'm still running around San. D.. Then my brother arrives home. He tells me that the blasted father is in the Weapon Shop!!!!! I would never even thought to go there. Thank goodness for my brother. He said he wanted to powerlevel me, so I said ok. I log off from my PS3 and head to my desktop computer. There, I can see at night. I log on and then I head to the AH. There I see a linkshell member Hungsolo. We chat it up. He's in a new linkshell and he wanted me in it. He sends a sack holder to trade a pearl to me. I accept the trade. Believe it or not, my brother is in this linkshell. That makes it a lot sweeter. They are both great linkshells. I'm still listening to my old linkshell. They are meeting at the AH. I see a few of them. So I go over and talk with them. Some Folks in My LS

My brother finally catches up to me. I tell my linkshell folks bye. We head into W. Ronf. I head close to LaTheine. I target Even-Matches & Toughs. I level to 9. Yippee. I tell my brother I want to change into my RDM to level up in Dunes & LaTheine. We head back to the castle. I change back in to my Mog to change to RDM. On my way to meet my bro in W. Ronf. I bump into my brother's friend Unworshipdangel.I spoke with him for a bit. I befriended him. Then I bumped into Rainewaters again. We say hello. I finally get back to my brother. I tell him about Unworshipdangel. He says cool and to equip my new linkshell. I say hello and my brother introduces me. We run to Dunes. As we enter Dunes I was able to make a party with a DRG and WAR. We head to the Oasis. We fight just the 3 of us, while my brother farms Leeches. Then another WAR wants to party with us. I invite him. Then I realize it was that Joshctc that I had issues with in a previous post when I was leveling WHM. As we were fighting, Unworshipdangel came and powerleveled us. Then the original WAR left, which left us back to 3. Then I level to 19. I decided to get off then. I disbanded and warped home. I shut down.

I talk to my brother and asked him is he asked Unworshipdangel to PL us. He said no. He thought I asked him. I told him I didn't. Then my brother comments that his friends treat me better than him. Lol.

No comments: