Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, July 14, 2008

Tele-Holla! Do You Have It?

Played: .5 hrs Went on to get the Holla teleport crystal & to test out whether or not I can use the spell Banish from my WHM. If I can, it would be great. Okay when I log on, I say hello to my linkshell. They are a hilarious bunch. I luv my linkshell. So, one character named Inchigo started flirting with me. Had me rolling. I could hardly get to my destination: LaTheine. I went the wrong way several times because they were making me laugh. I finally get into LaTheine & head towards the Teleport. I was planning to test out my new status but the linkshell had my full attention. I luv it. I get to the teleport. The first one, didn't have the crystal. The second one didn't have the crystal. The third one finally did. I get the crystal. I decide to shut down there. I tell my linkshell bye. They wish me well. Note: I will not be playing for the rest of week & weekend. Going out of town.

No comments: