Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, November 30, 2009

Campaign Ops

Got on without any plans. I was gonna try Maat again,. but darksday was no where around. I'm going to try windsday one time. Maybe my aero 3 would be a lot stronger?

I meet Frizzlefry in San D (past). I get my medal, sigil, and my ops mission. Frizzy ran off to Jugner (past) and I followed. I made over 6k in exp and got some drops from a Union that I joined. The drops were useless though. All in all, we went from Jugner -> Saramongue Champagne -> Battalia Downs. I went from having 2199 allied notes to 6199 allied notes.

Here are some pics from Campaign.

11-30-09 3
11-30-09 2
11-30-09 1

No comments: