Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Want to take the time to say thank you to you the fans for keeping up with my blog. It is now 172 posts since I started. My have the time flown.

I am thankful to all my friends on Siren. Without their support and friendship I would probably given up on the game a long time ago.

I am thankful to the my best Linkshell, ClanBelmont. They make you want to achieve more. They push you to do better. Now all they need to do is come to my house and beat Maat for me, lol.

I am thankful to my dynamis Linkshell, ProclaimedInsanity. They allow me to run with them and they let me get my first piece of relic armor even tho I'm not level 75.

Happy Thanksgiving All.

2 comments:

Labmonkey said...

Hi TK,

This is Silveria, I'm sorry to bother but I temporary fragged my account, by screwing around with SE log in thing. My bad. I would just like you to relay a small message to Mnace for me that I can't join him for his Rank 5 run. I'm sorry to bother you like this, but if I could log in, I would.

Take care, hopefully I will get this resolved.

Jason (aka Labmonkey aka Silveria (I don't like being referred to by my characters name))

Tiger's Lair said...

Already have. No problem. See you on LS when you get back on.