Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Work Work Work

I haven't been on game for 7 days now. Not that I don't want to be. My job is trying to kill me with work. I even had to work through this weekend. I was hoping I would finish in time to do dynamis. Alas that was a no go. However the reports I got were both good and bad. I heard there were 11 deaths. I would certainly have leveled down to 69. I also heard the RDM hat dropped. That was great but I wouldn't have gotten it anyway.

I don't know when work will slow down. In middle of budgets right now. So all wish me luck. I hope to finish up soon so I can get back to the game.

Back to drowning in numbers and spreadsheets.

No comments: