Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, November 9, 2009

Once Again....

Once again, I'm having technical difficulties. This time it's not my Cable Modem. This time is my PS3. Apparently, you can't get online if you can't connect to the Playstation Network. So my PS3 is not connecting to the Playstation Network.

How did I find out? I was playing a little on Saturday. I was planning to farm a testimony in Delkfutt Tower, so I OP'd to Jeuno after I put stuff up on AH in Whitegate. I get to Jeuno fine. When I decided to head into the mog house, my game locked up on me. I usually lock up when I use the Runic portals and occasionally dynamis zones. So I restarted my PS3, like usual.

Upon restart my PS3 stated some B******t about not connecting to the Playstation Network. I didn't really care, because I don't do anything on there. I proceed to restart FFXI but I get the error, "No Network Connection, Please check your connections are plugged in". WTF!!. I'm online on my laptop and my iPhone. I have a dual network in my house and both of them are up.

So I couldn't get on to do dyna on Sunday either. I'm about annoyed. I am going to get an extra long ethernet cable after work and see if that works.

Wish me luck.

No comments: