Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, November 1, 2009

*Squeal!!!* OMG I Got My First..........

I decided to farm necklaces a bit before dynamis today. I log on and get ready to farm, but my PS3 and my TV was not communicating. So I had to logoff and move my PS3 to my bedroom. I hate it in there. Too tempting, lol.

I get back on and my bro, Kirinkage, decided to come help me farm necklaces. By time my inventory was full, I gotten 28 necklaces. So we stopped. He logged off & I went to Whitegate to purchase 2 HQ staves & a Belt I've been hunting for. I then I got to Jeuno because I need to get airship to Bastok. So I checked my Tenshodo fame in Lower Jeuno. Yay it's level 3!! One more level to Leviathan. I still have to check Windy. I log off in Jeuno to go cook.

I get back in & take airship to Bastok. I get to the meeting area in B. Mines. I get the new linkshell for dyna; Proclaimed Insanity.
Photobucket
I am put in the Tank party. We go in & try to dominate the area. We were getting great drops. Then it happened. A Duelist Gloves dropped. I screamed. Mind you I was on Skype with some dyna folks. I sent Rucca a tell, bid in /l chat and screamed on Skype, lol. Just as I was screaming, another one dropped. OMG!!!!!!! So I was able to lot on the 1st one. I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first RDM relic gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! Can't wear it tho, but it gives me enough incentive to try Maat again. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. My friends on Skype were laughing at me, lol. So I we continued and a lot more gear was dropping. It was a very good run. We got the win too. I had to leave for 11 pm to get ready for work.

This was a good frickin' run. This new ls may be very promising.

No comments: