Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Old Friends

I hooked my PS3 to an ethernet connection to use. I found out everything is running and moving faster with the cable than wirelessly. Yes!!!! The update went smoother this way. I had to attempt the update 4 times. 3 times wireless and I lost connection. Anyway, I digress. I just wanted to let you know I'm back up and running.

I get on to farm my RDM testimony but instead I started to farm necklaces instead. My ls mate Crim suggested I solo the Ruby Quadav in Beadeaux for the drop. I was full set on doing so before I looked at the time. I had an hour to play because I need to AFK for 2 hours. So I went to farm necklaces. I head to Giddeus to farm.
Photobucket
I wasn't getting much drops as I hoped. I did run up on 3 NM's in there. I beat all 3, lol. They are low level so it wasn't much. I got another Aspir Knife & a Padana (something like that) Shield. One NM didn't drop a thing. In the end I only got 8 necklaces before I had to long out.

2 hours later....

I come back and my buddy Ghostdawg sought me out. I haven't played with him in eons. So I was able to get him to come help me get a test. So we meet up in Qufim. We get where we are going. He is still badass though. He came as SAM. So we kill 3 pots before test dropped. We killed 3 gigas and 2 bats. But he got some crafting supplies and I got some crystals. But it was really nice hanging with him. Unfortunately I can't do so until I get some jobs to 75, lol. He doesn't have any low level jobs. I left myself in Jeuno. I may try Maat the next time I go on.

No comments: