Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Start of The Crying Game

Played: various times I haven't blogged because I've been disheartened with the game. Not the actual game, but my game playing. As I said in previous post, that I died doing mission 2-1. So couple days later, I decide to go to Dunes to kill Sand Hares and/or Gobs, whichever are decent challenges. I'm knocking out Sand Hares. I level to 19 after 3 of them. Then I decide I'm going to get enough exp so I won't level-down if I die. I pull a Gob that was decent challenge. I pull another Gob. Then some more Sand Hares. I now have like approximately 200 exp, still need another 240. I pull another decent challenge Hare & the micki ficki killed me. I level back down to 18, again. I suck!!!!! I go back home and log out. Frustrated!!!!!!! I log on couple of times to do some shopping and selling. I buy Silence at AH. I create a Bazaar. I then run around San.D. looking for stuff. I show my brother where to find the Furniture store in N.San.D. My bro & me As we run around the Summer Festival is going on. We find Mumor fighting demon in Labor Man's Way in N.San.D. . You are supposed to clap & dance on cue. I also started to garden. I checked today on my plant and fed it a fire crystal. I can't wait to find out what my plant grows into. Looking at my plant I am going to start doing crafts to earn gil. I'm down to approximately 100k or so gil. I want to farm snippers for Land Crab Meat. They sell for a good chunk of gil also. Till next time....

No comments: