Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Still... WHM - Level 9 - Rank 2

Played: 2hrs So I decided this is how I'm going to play FFXI. On the weekdays, I'm going to level WHM and then level RDM on weekends. Weekends I can dedicate time to parties to level up my RDM. So on to my story yesterday. So I get on check on to check my plant. It was the same as the previous day. So I decided to play as WHM. I change jobs & gear. I head out to N. San. D. to cheer & dance Mumor on for the Summer Festival. I get bored really quick. So I head back to S. San. D. to head out to E. Ronf. to kill, lol. I kill some easy prey as I talk to my LS {Forsaken Knights}. This guy Inchigo has been making me laugh. He wants me to come party with him in LaTheine. I tell him, I can't cause I was going to log at 8 pm but will be back on @ 10 pm. However, I did decided to go to W. Ronf. when I saw him there. So, in W. Ronf. I started to head SW to meet where Inchigo was. The area was quiet. All I saw one Orc and one Gob. I checked the Gob which was a decent challenge. I was going to get him but the Orc was in the way. So I decide to kill the Orc to get out of my way. Here how the fighting flow went. 1. I attack Orc 1 2. Gob1 attack me while I'm fighting Orc1 3. I kill Orc1 and I attack Gob1 4. Gob2 attack me while I'm fighting Gob1 5. I kill Gob1 and I attack Gob2 6. Orc2 attack me while I'm fighting Gob2 7. I kill Gob2 and attack Orc2 8. I am still fighting Orc2, when Gob3, Gob4, and Orc3 attack me 9. I die - Son of a B@*$^ I called for help from Inchigo, but he was fighting off his own mob of 4 creatures. I must have been caught in a mob that spawned when I was fighting Gob1. So I go back to my homepoint. When I get there, I find this... Return Home Hurray!!! At least something good was happening while I was playing. It still has more to grow. I am so excited. Maybe I'll get something good.

No comments: