Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Charge!!!!!

Played: 2.25 hrs
Kirinkage convinced me to come level my RDM (20) in Qufim. I was in San.D.. I warped to Jeuno. I used sneak to get down the tunnel. I even went & picked up a party member. I was casting sneak like a pro. Of course, because I'm a big chicken. We waited for the rest of our party by the tunnel entrance/exit. We can only take worms. We did really well. Then we moved to the pond. Had to use sneak again. The pond was crowded. We had our own personal banshee killing bodyguard. We moved back towards the entrance. We kill worms. I didn't level though, but I got really close to it. I only need 762 exp to level 21. Woo hoo. Then I get to use regen and gravity. Yay!!! However, I need to go back to San. D. to check my plant and buy up food I used up most of my food at Qufim. Our party consisted of: 1RDM (me), 2 BLM, 1 THF and 1 PLD (Kirinkage). There was one fight we (mages) were drained of mp and a worm cast a spell that put us all in red, close to death. So instead of us standing there to die, we ran and attacked the worm with our weapons. I defeated the worm. We barely survived. I only have 15 HP to my name when it was over. That was crazy. Kirin said we mages are crazy. He's never seen 3 mages charge a mob like we did. anyway I'm out.

No comments: