Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My FFXI Venting - I Really Need To...

There's a lot I want to vent about. Let me list them. 1. I don't want to fight those Damn Birds in Wajaom or Bhaflau Thickets. I mean my job of RDM is to enfeeble the mobs. I have not enfeebled since I turned 61. I'm freekin' 65 now. My skill is low & I have to fight Maat in 2 levels. I need to be partying in Mt Zhaylom against crawlers. As of today, I am only partying in Mt Zhaylom. I'm having my fit. Getting exp is all good and dandy. But I needs my skill ups. I don't want to duo all the time to get my skill ups. Then what are parties for? All the parties what me to do is be a Refresh Queen. I want to Enfeeble. When my enhancing start to out run my enfeebling skill then you know there's a problem. I am not dealing with birds any more. I'm done with them. 2. WTF, Square Enix just announced FFXIV new MMORPG exclusively for the PS3. They need to use that money & just add onto FFXI. Come on man. I just got into this one & you want to add a new one? Shit! Here's the link #1 Here's the link #2 I'm not happy about this at all. 3. F????n' crooks. Someone miraculously came up with my credit card # and charged a lot of shit to my account. I get a call from my cc company to tell me that they denied all charges to account from June 1st-June 2nd. So, after work I decide to go on game to change my card #. I don't have a content ID. Square Enix apparently ran my card on the 1st so they closed my content ID. I had to try to call live chat to change my card #. I get pop up saying I must try again between hours of 8 am and 6 pm. F??? man, I just want to put my new card # in the damn thing and reactivate my content ID. If I lost my levels & gear I would be so mad. I would stop playing. After a half an hour going through every single menu option in PlayOnline viewer, I found area to change card #. I was able to reactivate my ID. But the hastle and the not easy navigation of Viewer left me frustrated during game. I got irritated at every cut scene I had to go through. That's all my frustrations for now. I don't have too many about the game. I love playing. And I love the friends I've made on the game. They actually make the game for me much more appealing.

No comments: