Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Inside The Volcano

I get on determined to party. I don't let myself get veered off my path. No amount of gil and no coercion to do missions were going to sway me. I did do one thing, though. I went to see if I won anything in the Mog Bonanza. I had bought 2 marbles. So I checked and found I didn't win anything. Oh well there's always next year, if I'm still playing.

Kirinkage was on game too. I convince to party with me as PLD. He told me that Solesiren was trying to start a party too. I convinced her to join mine. With Sole comes Naquel. They are pretty much attached to the hip. So that makes 4 so far: RDM, PLD, WHM, DNC. I just need 2 hard hitting DD's. I see that Titen was looking for party. I get him as DRG. So I need 1 more DD. I was debating between a SAM and DRK. So I sent tells to 3 people. The DRK responded first. This was my first high level party I put together with ease. I chose to go to Mount Zhaylom. I have never partied there.

So we set out there. We started to kick ass. But I was a bit nervous that Titen and Naquel would bump heads. They are both ornery and know-it-alls. For a while it looked like it was brewing, but it suddenly died down. I was happy that everyone got along. Kirin died twice. I used my 2 rings. My enfeebling rose from 200 to 210 without gear. My elemental rose 1 level and my enhancing & healing rose couple levels too. It was a great party. I didn't level though. 6-16-09 I hate the 60s.

No comments: