Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, April 11, 2009

POST 100 COMING REALLY SOON!!!!!

Okay, my 100th post is coming really soon.  In 3 more posts, actually. I have no idea how I should celebrate this event.  
I've been tweaking my page slowly but surely through the months that I've been keeping up with this blog. 
Last week I added a Tweet so everyone can see my progress of skills as I play. This tweet in no way will reflect what's in the actual posts. It's just for basic info such as Profile Titles and Skill Levels. These change so frequently that I usually can't keep up telling you guys. Maybe this way is a lot easier. We'll see. I may not continue with it. Never know.
For those who read this, please leave me a comment with ideas with what I should do for my 100th post. It must me something FFXI related. 
I appreciate all my readers and this way I can allow you all to participate in my adventure. 
I look forward to hearing from all  of you. 

No comments: