Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Frozen Hell to Arabian Knights

Got on like I promised Titen. I started talking to folks on my linkshell, Clan Belmont. Someone asked me what I was going to do. I said I wanted to finish my AF3. Demicus volunteered to help me. So I meet him in N San D by teleport guy. We teleported to Xarcabard (Vhazl) and high tailed it to Vhazl Baileys to fight Dark Spark NM. We did it pretty smoothly and fast. After fight, I get my item and we both warped out. I had set my homepoint to Jeuno just for this reason. I ran to Port Jeuno and got my gloves!!!! Yay!! It all took 20 mins. That's the fastest I've ever accomplished something. So now I check my friends list to see if Titen is on. He is. I contact him. And of course, we get into an argument. He called me a liar because "supposedly I said I was going to do something & I didn't" I promised to party with him today. That's why I contacted him. Then he goes how he saw me get my AF3. I said yeah. It only took me 20 mins. Then he complained that how come he can't party with my friends. I said there's isn't any reason he can't unless I'm with Ghostdawg. He asked me why and I told him that he has him blacklisted. Then he retorts that he can't please everyone. I don't need him to please anyone. So I asked do you still want to party, he said no he's busy. So I left him alone. So I just contacted Inchigo, who was on by the way. We decided to duo together in Kuftal Tunnel. We did really well until Inchi got disconnected which left me to die. I can't even scratch those crabs. During the time I tried out composure, my new job ability thanks to the April update. Photobucket I hp'd once I died. I had set my hp back to San D. Good thing. Once back in San D, I throw my seek party flag up. It's time to get some experience going. So while I wait, I decided to parrticipate in the eggstravaganza event. There was a mass of people around the event moogle. It was crazy. The lag was ridiculous. People was just appearing spontaneously. I didn't get anything but an "I" egg. There were egg sellers too. People just capitalizing on the event, lol. Photobucket After a while, I got a party invite for Wajoom Woodlands. It was a pretty cool party. I was able to level to 55 in this party. Ghostdawg joined my party for a while. I somehow became lead again. After a while I got sleepy. I told everyone I had to go because at that point I could barely keep my eyes open. The party disbanded. I warped out of Wajoom and logged for the night. Photobucket Today was a very productive day. I got my AF3 and I leveled. Not bad.

No comments: