Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Hate Necro - Maze of Hell

I get on to do my AF3 (my AF hands). I get help from Inchigo. So I met him in Upper Jeuno. We head off to Eldieme Necropolus a.k.a. Necro. We head into the entrance located closest to Jeuno in Battalia Downs. So I cast sneak & invisible until we get to a spot we can pull the mob that drops my coffer key. So this is how this quest supposed to go: Necro for Coffer & get some raggedy gloves -> Jeuno to search for ??? near AH & talk to some NPCs -> Vhazl to fight NM Dark spark -> Jeuno to complete. Back to what I was saying, we (Inchi & myself) are at the spot to fight mob. After 3 fights the key drops. Yay! Not bad. It was pretty easy, no drops. Since previously I've never had any issues finding coffers before, so I believe this part would be a breeze. I could've had my AF pants already if I had the key. I found the coffer in Garlaige. Anyway I moved off topic again. So Inchi & myself went hunting together for this coffer. We got lost so we had to exit and re-enter the Necro. So we get in, I tell him there's a couple of coffers on the top floor. So I go to the first location. A door is in the way. I go to the next location, another door in my way. I go to the third location, another got'damn door. Then the 4th location, which was miraculously not behind the door, however, someone must've seen it and took it. That means I have to go find out where it could reappear. So Inchi and I dropped to the basement of this place. That's when we got separated. I went my way he went another. I did well by myself with sneak & invisi up. I went to 2 known locations, but the coffers were not there. Then I headed towards a 3rd location, no coffer. Then I couldn't go back from where I came. I had to exit the Necro again and re-enter. Inchi had no luck and then told me there's a lot of RDMs in Necro currently. S.O.B.! Damn RDMs. Did they have to be here when I came? That's why I can't get a coffer. Too much competition. Inchi was hungry & I was tired so we decide to head back to Jeuno. While Inchi ate, I decided to try again. No luck. Oh well, I knew the game was going to get a whole lot harder. I just refused to see it. Oh well. I get disgruntled & logged off for the night.

No comments: