Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Retirement Time

I finally finished WHM. Thank goodness. I want to thank all those who spent their time in helping me retire.  WHM has been a bitch to level, but I made it to the end.  Thank you Ghostdawg, Kakida, Kirinkage, Naquel, Kainbelmont, and others I may have forgotten the names. 
I finally made the age in a level sync party in the Dunes. I don't really care how gimped my WHM is. I just need it as a sub.  There was only one death for me. But the party was great. We were pulling 2 mobs at a time. We had a kick ass powerleveler, thanks to Ghostdawg.  It took I believe nearly 1 hour and a half. Yay!.
I bought Tele-Holla scroll.  Couldn't get Mea or Dem.
I go and sell off my clubs. Yay! I sell off what I can that I can't use for SMN.
WHM is done. 

No comments: