Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How Did I Become Lead?

Okay I get on to party. I throw my seek flag up. I chill for at least 10 mins no invite. Damn. I'm bored. I decide to farm. But where. I was going to farm in Zi'Tah but it was beast owned so I decided to go to an oldie but goodie; Buburimi Pennisula, the beach. So I OP there and start a killing. Those leeches were dying really quick: 1 spell and 2 sword strikes they're dead. I had no competition. The beach was bare except for leeches, crabs and et al. So I got like 2 stacks of blood before my buddy, Ghostdawg, ask me to do the big favor. Yes, you guessed it. To raise his party. I get to Qufim and I find more than his party dead. A whole other party was dead. I raised what I could. Since I really didn't have much to do, I just followed his party around Qufim. I sold my stacks of blood there too. I went afk to eat. I came back no invite. I sit around some more. Killed a Wight to save a party. Then finally, I get a party invite in Whitegate area. I tell Ghost bye and I warp to Whitegate. When I arrive I tell person to invite me. I meet all by the chocobo's in Al Zahbi. We head to Wajoom Woodlands. I am the lowest person there. Level sync was to 56. I'm 53. I complained of course that I hope that I don't get gimped on exp because, I'm going to leave if I am. The SAM assured me I would get proper exp. After first fight without an exp ring on, I got 158 exp. So I didn't leave. I put my anniversary ring on too. However, after the 1st fight, our PLD disconnected. So now we down to 5 of us. So SAM said he knew a tank to contact. So he started contacting people. Then I look at party list and low & behold, I was tagged as lead. WTF? So I now have to look for a rep for PLD. So we continue on as 5 people. We do well. We just can't chain. Within 6 to 10 more fights I level to 54. Yay! I look at the time, I have to leave in like 30 mins so I was looking for a rep for the tank & for me now. I informed the party that I couldn't find a rep for tank yet. And I would have to leave in 15 mins. So the party decided to call it quits after 15 mins. Once the party disbanded, I chocobo'd back to Whitegate and tele'd to Jeuno. Only bad thing is I don't have my hands yet. But since I was in Jeuno, I started LB2 quest. I have to go Xarcabard to kill 3 NM and collect frigicites. I heard I need 3 level 70+ people to help. I'm glad I have Ghost & Inchigo. Now I need to find a 3rd.

No comments: