Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, March 16, 2009

In The Company Of Ghost

So since I retired WHM, I am gong ho about leveling RDM. However, I don't get any invites. But I still need to skill up despaerately. My elemental is low and my dark is ridiculously low. I think it's like 30 now. When I started to skill up couple of week it was 9. So I decide to skill up. My road dog. My buddy. My Ghostdawg decides he's going to help me skill up. So we meet in E Altepa by OP. However as I get there, my signet wore off. So I ended up heading back to San D to get signet. I op back. We ran off to Quicksand caves. I don't remember if it was the E Altepa or W Altepa side. Anyway, we started killing beetles. Unfortunately, he aggro'd an antican. Eventually we both died. We hp'd. But I didn't want to go back. Photobucket We ended up duo with lowlevel jobs. Ghost, DNC and me, DRG. I meet up with him in Bastok. We run around Gustaberg and Konschtat killing. I took on a tough who I thought was an even-match. He'll I like having Ember around. She kicks ass. Ghost died because he got a link. His friend, from the other night, came and raised him. We played for a little while longer before I logged out. By end the night I leveled from 9 to 11. And I put my harpoon on auction cause I outgrew it. The next time I go on. Ghost said come duoing with me again with your DRG. I said sure. I changed into DRG and got my signet. Then I remembered I didn't have a spear to use. He said he'll get me one. I said okay and I'll meet him in La#heine. So I call out Ember and kicked ass all the way to LaTheine. I just used my fist. I look so cute punching a gob in the face. I get to LaTheine and meet Ghost. He trades me a spear. Then he sits down and crafts. He made me another spear for a higher level. He's so good to me. We fight around LaTheine for rest of the evening. By end of evening I leveled to 13. Ghost did not die. It was a great time. But then again, I always have a great time. Now I am putting Ember back into hibernation for a while. I want to get my RDM moving.

No comments: