Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Staves, Boots and Experience - Oh My

Got on to party. I got 2 party invites. I accepted and backed out of the first on because it was a level sync 48 party. I really need to party at my level. Second party was level sync 50; which was my current level. Yay! I asked how many was there and where we were partying. Find out he had 4 out of 6. I asked Ghostdawg if he wanted to party. He said sure. So I told the leader I had a SAM. He said okay cause he just found a COR. We all meet at Garlaige. Leader transferred lead to me. So we in the basement ready to party. What are we waiting for? For the damn COR to pull. She/he (Mithra) wasn't pulling. Then it said "I'm not pulling . Bullets are expensive." WTF!!!!? Then why be a COR? Makes no sense. You are supposed to pull. Well we are at a standstill because no one else has a long ranged weapon. Anywho (I picked up this expression from Ghost, lol) the dumb COR disconnected. Don't know if on purpose and not. I really didn't care. I found a RNG to pull. We started to fight. Within 4 fights, I leveled to 51. Yay! I get to use staves. So I get to putting them in my macros. It's sweet. I have to make a heal macro though. So I can equip my dark staff. You get like quick mp refresh as you heal. After probably 6 more fights, our DRG leaves. Then the PLD leaves, and then the RNG leaves. I understand why RNG leaves, he died twice. I was able to replace all 3. I got Kirinkage as a PLD, a THF and a BLM. The party commences. I notice that BLM (Diccon) is also using the staves. We started a conversation and I got him on my LS. I level to 52 in party. I can wear my AF boots but I didn't have it with me. I leave party soon after turning. I have, I think, 9k to get to 53 and I have like 2k. Diccon gave me a D2. Back in San D, I bump into Vourant and gave him another pearl. I sold stuff. I put on my boots and log off.

No comments: