Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Alas I Have Not Made Too Much Progress

Okay Okay ... I really haven't blogged in 3 days. But I have been on the game. I have tried to level my WHM some more. I have tried to complete open quests. I have tried to get fame raised with the help of my friend Ghostdawg. Before I go into any of that I have to make an announcement. CONGRATULATIONS INCHIGO BEATING MAAT ON 3/10/09 WITH HIS WAR!!!! BANZAI!! But back to my story. I have partied with Ghostdawg in Qufim level sync'd down to 22. It was an annoying a party. The WAR in the game, level 27, didn't know how to provoke mob away when I accidentally steal hate. I went into the red like 3 times. I did level to 34 in the party. I had to raise WAR twice. I raised someone else too. There was another party in our camp. They got blood aggro'd which in turn had our party wiped out. That means I died. I didn't level down, thank goodness. I got a raise and I raised 2 people. The other party apologized and helped raise my party. At that point I warped and logged. I get back on next day to chat only. I found out that I got another weapon skill for the club: Seraph Strike. I didn't know I had. Must've got it the other night in E Altepa. I immediately get a party in Kazham. We head to Yhoator. After a couple of fights, I get disconnected. WTF!! I get back on. I continue to fight, but I need to log off. I get a replacement on the way. Guess what? I get disconnected again!!!!!!!! I didn't even bother to get back on. I get on another time to kill some stupid quests that I had open. I decided to finish Warding off Vampires Quest. So I head to Davoi to kill Orc Cursemakers for Shaman garlic. I was there probably 30 -45 mins and got the 2 I needed. I give it to guy in North San D. Unbeknownst to me I had a new title. I found out when some character sent me a tell saying please don't slay me. WTF?!?! What was that about? I look at my bazaar comment, then I decided to look at my profile. Low and behold, my new title was "Vampire Hunter D-Minus". I have to walk around with this stupid title, now. I was pissed. I get on again and my friend Ghostdawg sends me a tell asking me to raise him. Lol. I warp all the way to Qufim to raise him. It's the least I can do since he's been helping a lot. I raise him and then a Banshee blood aggro'd him and killed him again. I had to shout for a high level player to kill the Banshee cause it was a decent challenge for me, a 34 WHM. It would've kicked my ass. My mom called me away for a minute and a RDM came and raised him & killed the Banshee. Then he uses flee & leaves me after a high level RDM raised him. He had to run to an avatar battle. So I go and OP back to San D, then Inchigo sends me a tell and asks if I can help his friend with mission 2-3 dragon fight. I said sure. So I take boat to Bastok to meet. We go to Parlborough Mines. When we got in to fight, I totally spaced on the level restriction. I was trying to cast sleep II. It wouldn't work and then I had to search my whole list for sleep I. I got whooped on by the dragon before I found it. I slept him & cured myself. I cast some elementals and dragon woke up & whooped me again. But the guys killed it. It was pretty quick. One of the guys gave me a warp cudgel to get home because I left mine home. That was kind of him. I get home and checked my profile. Yay!! I'm "Dark Dragon Slayer" Now I can level without annoyance.

No comments: