Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, November 3, 2008

Crafting & Fishing

I get on not knowing what I wanted to do. I didn't feel like partying. My brother suggested I start fishing. He said it'll help me with my cooking. Hot dog. I am dying to get my cooking skill up to make pineapple juice. It gives Refresh. So I run around San.D. looking for a rod and bait. I go to my mog house & put away stuff I really don't need to go fishing. As I am running around I am talking to Inchigo and my bro Kirinkage. We all end up at Knightswell Lake in W. Ronf.. We fish. I fish & cook simultaneously. RDM - Crafting & Fishing I had so much fun. I spent 1.8k buying supplies. I recouped 9k in selling the goods. So in all I made a 7.2k profit. Pretty good huh. I logged off with items on AH. My cooking leveled from 1 to 3. And my fishing skill went from 0 to 2. I am a leveling fool. I need wind & fire crystals though. I ran out of them. I am so happy about all of this. Anyway that was my day.

No comments: