Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Leveling Thief

Played: 2 hours So I have been trying to get my game working on my new MacBook Pro. However, I'm having a hard time of it. So the last time it worked to a point, I chocobo'd from Jeuno to San.D.. I haven't used the laptop since. Okay, so I get on my PS3 today. I decide to level up my THF to 15. Before I do any leveling, I was having a convo with Inchigo. I got some goodies in my delivery box. Then I changed my job to THF/DNC. I clear up my inventory. I head to W. Ronf.. I kill and kill and kill. I level to 10. Now I can use Drain Samba. Now my killing is uninhibited. I get hp as I kill. Yeah man. I leveled to 11 with a good buffer. Then I started to get tired. So I head towards San. D.. Now that I am heading home, I get party invites. Wow. I turn them down. On my way home I see my friend Vourant. I gave him a linkshell. Then I headed home and and sold stuff. Traded my crystals to the guard to increase my rank points. I need rank points full to start mission 4 for airship pass. I log off.

No comments: