Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Thursday, November 6, 2008

RDM - Level 33 - Rank 3

Played: 3 hours I got on because I wanted to. I had no idea what I wanted to do. I wasn't feeling party. So I went around selling goods, checking my delivery box and my plants. Two out of the 3 plants died T.T. I was only off for one day. I put on my party flag. If I get a party invite then I'd go party. After a while I decided to warp to Jeuno. I still had my flag up. I went to refresh my signet & obtain another Warp scroll. As I was heading back, I received a party invite. The party was going to be in Kazham level sync down to 29. I really didn't mind. As long as I had something to do. I immediately head to Kazham. The party consisted of the following: BLM, WHM, RDM, BST, PUP, WAR. It was a crazy party. 3 mages in a party is ridiculous. So I ended up meleeing while enfeebling. We did very well, though. I leveled to 33 after like 7 fights or so. I got to wear my Magna bodice. I looked sweet. I love it. I look hot!!!!! Photobucket After 4 more fights, the party disbanded. I warped back to Jeuno. I decided to solo in Rolanberry Fields. I took on a goblin. Then I decided to take on a wasp. As I was fighting the wasp, another goblin attacked me. I backed the wasp into the gates. I kill the wasp and went to fight the gobling that was attacking me. There were 2 other goblins around but I thought I was far away from view. Now those other 2 decided to join the fight. So I disengaged and ran to zone in Jeuno. I lived. Yay!!! I then decided to go fish. I go thru Qufim to teleport to San.D.. I went and bought some bait went to Knightwell in W.Ronf. After I ran out of bait I came back to San.D.. I checked AH for armor for my WHM. There weren't any there. I'll have to go to Jeuno. I decided to quit then and there. So I went back to my mog and logged.

No comments: