Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Monday, October 13, 2008

WHM - Level 17 - Rank 3

Played: 3 hours Got on again to level WHM. Screw Heroes. I can watch it on NBC.com. So I get on and played by myself for an hour and 45 minutes. I just leveled at the end of the 45 minutes. On my way back to San.D. I was bored. I got my friend Kakida to party with me with his RDM, level 18. On the way there Inchigo was asking what I was doing. I told him I just one guy to party with me. So Inchigo decided to join as his DNC, level 15. We OP warp to the Dunes. We head to the Oasis. I got a BRD, level 15 to join too. So, it's just the 4 of us. We all can heal, which was great. So we took a Gob and a Snipper. Then we moved camp to J-8. I don't know the name of the area. Little Party WHM Dunes We took on Snippers. Then we got the occasional Bat and Hare. We did pretty well for just the 4 of us. After an hour, we decided we were going to disband after Inchigo leveled to 16. That took another 15 mins. All in all, it was a fun party. I got my WHM to 2.1k out of 4k to level 18. I can go buy Shellra now. I think I will probably level WHM to 25 for now, before I get back to my RDM. That way, I'll have raise and I don't have to level WHM for a while. I can take my RDM to 50 without any issue. Plus, I'll automatically be able to use Raise once my RDM hits 38. I'm still on schedule as planned. I am not concentrating on SMN & THF for a while. During the time on I got onto ls TS. I said hello to all. I found out Shallia was on so I switched my ls to VK. I will definitely create a linkshell. I will invite all previous ls people of KC and other friends. I don't want to be on a ls where it's too congested where you can't get an answer to a question or help and a where you have people that don't like each other. That's my goal.

No comments: