Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Name is Carby .... Carbuncle If You're Nasty!

Played: Fri night & Saturday afternoon I get on to farm, farm and farm. I really need to get $$$ to purchase spells and gear. My friend Inchigo said he'll come farm with me in Burburimo Pennisula. So I get there before him. On my way there, I get 2 more weather effects. I farm leeches before he gets there. There wasn't much competition today. I get at least 6 vials of birds blood before he arrives. He joins me. So I get to farming again. Farming Leeches By time I'm done, I get 2 stacks and 3.Inchi gave me his 9 vials. In the end I came up with 3 stacks. Not bad. Besides bird blood, I also obtained a new weapon skill and exp. That's the best. So I return to Jeuno to sell the stacks. I get a fair amount of $$ from them. Then Kirinkage said he's bored. He said he'll take me to Beauc.. Glacier to get snow effect. So I chocobo it to San.D.. On the way I get another weather effect. So now all I have to get is snow and heat. I make it to San.D. and met up with Kirinkage. We head into Rageaumont Pass to get to B.Glacier. I had to use sneak and invisible. The spells didn't last long. The stupid bats aggro'd me everytime my spells wore off. We finally made it to the zone. I get snow and warp back to Jeuno. I wasn't going to thru that cave again until I'm leveled for it. I then choco it to V. Dunes to see if I can get heat. None. Damn. So I log off in Selbina. I get back Sat afternoon. I am still in Selbina. I go into Dunes. No heat. So I head to San.D. to see if anything sold. I get some good money. So I decide to head to Selbina to buy spells. However, I decided to take Leeches in V.Dunes. I was curious to see what they drop. Just as I finished the fight. Kirinkage (who's also in Dunes) sends a tell that Heat is on. So I run to Selbina as fast as my slow character can go. I get the effect. Kirin missed it by one second. So I head back into Selbina to buy my spells: Dia II and Protect II. Then I head to LaTheine to finish the SMN quest. I reach the destination in LaTheine to finish quest, but there are like 7 ghosts there. They all check as Too Weak To Be Worthwhile, but I have a lasting fear of them from Qufim. I braved it though. I go to the spot where I need to be. I trade the Ruby to the ??? for my SMN cut scene. I unlock the SMN job. Woo Hoo! I head back to San.D. to try it out. I put on my level one gear. I go into E. Ronf. to test out SMN. I pull him out. Carbuncle and me I then level to level 2. Then Kirin said he needs to start leveling his SAM to use with his DRG. So I said I'll party with him. I continue to level SMN until he gets to San.D.. I was able to get to level 4 by time he arrives. Side notde: Carbuncle (Carby) takes way too much MP. I have to dismiss him and heal after every fight. However, I get more MP than I normally got as WHM/RDM or RDM at the same level. Kirin says he's here. So I wait for him outside in W.Ronf. He comes out and we see an airship in the sky. airship in distance We then party. Kirin levels first. Then I level. We start taking on toughs because we have a 3rd member, Carby. Carby hits so much harder than me. He's good. Then Inchigo said he wanted to come and powerlevel us. I said okay. So we party. party with Carby After I hit level 6 we head back to San.D.. I was tired so I decided to switch back into RDM/WHM. That's for the next time I log on, I will party as RDM and get my levels up. I will also do supply runs and get tele-crystals. Plus to continue farming. Hopefully San.D. will still be in control of the Meriphaud mountains next week. I start my new schedule playing next week. I will be playing Thurs, Fri and either Sat/Sun.

No comments: