Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thieving Around

Played 1.5 hours Got on to check gift from Titen. Got some $$$ and 2 Astral rings. He's sweet. I appreciate it. Hope he doesn't think that he's going to get back into a relationship with me. Not going to happen. So with the new $$ I bought proper armor and a proper sword for my RDM. I put up the old 30 armor on AH. I should match now. All I have on increases my MP. The rings, however, moves 25 HP to MP. Since I was on I decided to head to San.D. to change into THF to play for an hour. I leveled to 9 in the hour. I ran back to San.D. changed to my WHM. I will level WHM next. It is only level 15. It needs to stay a good half of my RDM. So I'll probably level it to 25. SMN I will not level for a while. I may level THF first to 15. Just want it for Treasure Hunter. So I can farm effectively. Anyway.. I am gone.

No comments: