Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Friday, January 8, 2010

Rank & Things

Got on with my brother Kirinkage to get thru another Windy mission. It required us to go running thru multiple cities and to Delkfutt's Tower. It was a bit time consuming. Saw some old friends but yet agsin they acted as if they never seen me before. At the end I got some gil and Rank 4. Six more ranks to go.

After mission we were a bit nored so we decided to levrl our NPCs. I haven't really leveled Romi in a minute. He's currently level 33. We ended up going to Garliage Citadel's basement. We took on bats, beetles and pots. We did well but Romi didn't level. Oh well.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos






Posted with altBlogger.

No comments: