Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ha Ha.. You See I Wasn't Lying.... 0/5

So I wasn't too sure what I was going to do today. I had a fresh testimony in hand. Maybe I'll get my fight on. My brother said he wantd to try my Maat fight. I said sure. It couldn't hurt me. He sat at my laptop watching and reading strategies as I was getting myself geared and prepared. I head to Jeuno to allow that old man to teleport me to burning circle. Once I get there, I show my bro my macros. He goes in for the fight. The following was his commentary.

Bro: What the hell?!?
Bro: He just moved! I bound him.
Bro: What the.... Why isn't he sleeping?
Bro: WTF! Why isn't the spells sticking?

**** Tigerkirara was defeated by Maat! ***

Bro: That is some bullshit!!!!
Bro: He slept in all the videos!
Bro: That was some bullshit!!

For the rest of the night, he's walking around muttering "That was some bullshit!!" LOL. So that makes me 0/5 tries on Maat. Not happy.

So what to do now that Maat is out of the way? I really need exp back. In the past 2 months that I have not been partying I went from 34k exp (capped) to 16k. So I decided to throw my party flag up to see who's going to bite. I ended up going to a party with Demicus. He was leveling up his NIN. The party was synced to 43. As long as I have refresh, I'm good.

The party was in Quicksand Caves. I died once when the WHM got aggro'd by a spider and I healed him. All in all, within 1.5hrs in the party, I got my exp up to at least 23k or so. Before I quit for the night, I got Gihl to replace me. He was looking and he was in the right level range. I bid everyone bye and warped.

TTFN

No comments: