Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Call Me A THF

So, I was poking around available wifi networks in my area to jump onto for my laptop. I found one to use. The person was dumb enough not to lock his wifi. His stupidness is my gain. So I got really bold. I decided to try having my PS3 jump onto the free network. I did it!!!

So I got on game. Yay!!! So I decided to do OP runs since Windy is in 1st place. I was able to get the ones in Yuhtunga Jungle [Elshimo Lowlands], Meriphitaud Mountains [Araganeu], and Xarcabard [Valdeunia]. I have Norvallen, Volbow & Kolshushu left. I may try them on Friday night or tomorrow night.

When I got to OP in Yuhtunga Jungle, I made a side stop to finish up a cutscene mission for Zilart. Next is the fight in Quicksand Caves and then I get access to Sky [Tu'Lia].
I hope I can jump on this network again.

No comments: