Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Won Big!!!

I got on game because I promised Inchigo I'd do a BCNM with him. I've been promising him that forever. So I get my gear together. I go to Jeuno to get a star orb for the BCNM. We decided to do the "Royal Jelly" BCNM in Palborough Mines, Bastok region. I hate Bastok region.

Anyway, I sat and waited for the ship to Bastok. Inchi joined me. When we finally get to Bastok, I left Port Bastok into N Gustaburg. I hate that place. I didn't bother get a chocobo. Didn't want to waste my gil. I just ran to Palboro and met up with Galagor who was our 3rd member. Inchi was running behind. We he finally made it, I followed him to the burning circle (BC).

So we did /random to see who went first. Galagor got 1st run on his orb. We get in. They start left, I go right. I bind & gravity the jellies as much as I can. We won. Galagor got some the Utsusemi Ni scroll and some other stuff. Scroll sells for 300k+. We exit. Now that Galagor got the scroll I feel my odds are going down.

As we heal for the next run, Inchi and I do /random again. He gets to go next. We had a lot of other people showing up at the BC. We head in again. We win again. Inchi got a lot of stuff that wasn't worth much. So my odds are slipping. Not so good.

So now it's my turn for the run. We get in. I throw on Chainspell because the timers on bind & gravity are ridiculous. I bind & gravity all of them. Then I was thinking they were taking too long to kill, lol. I started to think they were losing steam and we were going to lose this run. My bro had to remind me that I used my chainspell so it looked like they were slow. So I healed and casted spells until they finished all. I made out like a bandit. I got Marksman's ring, Mana Ring, Scroll of Phalanx, Scroll of Utsusemi Ni and 2 Slime Oils. I couldn't believe my luck. My drops were a lot better than Galagor's & Inchi's. I warped home. Then I headed to Jeuno to put my goods on AH. I gave my bro the Scroll of Phalanx.

After this luck, I think I should go play the lotto for real!!!!

No comments: