Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kainbelmont Rocks!!!

I get on to try to cap my magic skills capped. This would be my fourth attempt. I've been going to the tree. I really haven't made any headway at all. I was told that Boyhada Tree is the place to be. Only thing that would rise is my dark since it was so low.

So I enlisted Lordgrim to help. He needed to farm in the Tree too. So we meet in Zi'Tah. He goes after the spiders. I think maybe my skills would grow. We run around killing spiders. I cast my dark, enfeebling & elemental spells at them. Nothing but dark rising. As I was running around I get a tell from Kainbelmont. He asked if i still needed magic skill ups. I said yes and I'd meet up with him in an hour. I continue to run around with Lordgrim. I wasn't getting anything. Not even sword skill. I was really getting depressed. After an hour, I told Lord that i had to go.

So I meet up with Kainy in Whitegate. We head to Nyzul from Runic Portal. The actual area is call Alta... Undersea Ruins. We went after the Rat looking things again. So I alternate type of magic skill ups per mob.
8-15-09 3
I would spam dia on one mob, then dark on another and then elemental on another.
8-15-09 2
I was getting so many levels in skilling up. I wanted to kiss Kainy out of shear excitement.
8-15-09 1
I was so excited. I couldn't even get .1 skill up in the Tree. I was just wasting MP in the tree. Kain always brings me to the best places. He's the best!!!!

Before I had to log, I capped my enfeebling magic. And got close to capping elemental & dark. I went to bed happy.

Kainy Rocks!!!!!!

No comments: