Welcome To My Mog House

This is my diary of my adventures in Vana'diel. This diary will change as my adventures changes. Sit back, read and enjoy.

All comments, tips and advice will be appreciated

Photobucket

Sunday, August 23, 2009

0/1 - You Know What That Is

I get on after a week off from game. I was really busy this week to play. When I got on, I heard they were doing Zilart Missions. So I wanted to join up with them since I didn't have any other real plans on game. I was in Whitegate when I logged on. I forgot I was there. I then decided to leave mog house, assuming the last time I entered from Whitegate, but instead I found myself in Al Zahbi stuck in Besieged. I really didn't want to be there, but since I was stuck, I just decided to try to skill up my divine & enhancing. I got 4 levels on my Divine. I went from 55 to 59. Eh.

So when all was done, I met up with everyone in Qufim. We went to Behemoth's Domain first. There we died because the NM was spawned before we were ready. However, I had my reraise on like a good mage. So we tried again. I had already gotten this stone. We head to Zi'Tah for next stone. The same one that kicked me & Inchigo's ass when I tried it a month or so ago. So we finished with all that, Kainbelmont warped me back to San D.

What to do? I have this old man sitting on my back since I capped my skills & got my testimony. I said I'm gonna try him so I can get the nervous edge off of me. So I load up on hi-potions and fix up my macros. I went out to Battalia to make sure the macros work. I found some to tweek. So I run back in to recharge my mp in my mog house. I went to see Maat. He teleported me, God knows where. The place looked familiar though. I enter buff up and proceed to fight. Well my first binding did not work. So I had to sleep him. All was going well until he woke after my last sleep and did me in with Asurian Fist. Interrupted my recast of Sleep. I lost.

Oh well. I'll try another day after I farm again for a testimony.

No comments: